Tuesday, February 22, 2011

...sweet 16!


today is my first day of being a "sweet 16!". waha!

so, yesterday , february21,2011, was more than what i've expected!!!

IT WAS A HUGE WORLD DESTROYING BLAST!

@ school, My friends (list at the end of this blog) prepar
ed a video greeting for me. too sad can't post it on facebook. i was touched. IT WAS SO EXTRA ROMANTIC! we ate pizza upstairs and that's all. waha! but eventhough we shared a short period of time during my birthday I still enjoyed everything during that day!

after class, my family and I had a dine-out at freska. where we also invited my uncle and his...

anyway, sizzy also showed me her work of art! whic
h is another music vid too!! ahaha.. only that the messages of some people wer written.:))

MY DEARLY BELOVED FRIENDS:
(who made my birthday EXTRA SPECIAL. espcially tooottt!!! ahaha)

1.Krystal 2. Dane 3. Ivannie 4. Barbie 5. Mitzi 6.Rosette 7.Pauline 8. Sheenie 9. Pat 10. Andrea 11.Kathe 12Leika 13. Rox 14. Kim 15.Fre 16.h
mmm.. someone missing?? think not!



hahahaha! THANKS TO YOU! LOVE YOU ALL!!!:)

PHOTO EDITED BY: Kristine Angela "krystal" A. Locsin

1 comment: