Monday, December 13, 2010

the HELL SHE CARE?

I've got a secret to tell you... But HOW SURE am I that you wouldn't spill the beans?? You might spill it right in front of HER face. if ever that would happen, please don't, STOP and watch your tongue, Coz I'LL BE THE ONE TO SPILL IT RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER ANGELIC FACE!!!

ANGELIC- well of course she hides her DARK UGLY SECRETS all too well... Maybe, that's one of her TALENTS. I tell you she's a very talented girl, but she never knew how to use her talent... Coz she haven't got any B. Too bad for her.

anyways, I've changed my mind, I don't want to tell you the secret 'coz I want it to be between-the-TWO-of-us only. But if you want to know, just approach me.

I'll just give you the clue if who's SHE:
1. she has a vowel on her name... DUH! whose name doesn't?
2. talented, as what i've said

..........i'll just beep you with some updates.

BYE. got to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment